To manifest the love of Jesus Christ in the power of the Spirit of God, to the Western Fulani and Tuareg peoples of Niger through holistic ministry which includes initiating movements of reproducing indigenous communities of Jesus followers.
Working to improve health and self sufficiency in five communities is a priority. Through teaching and training children and teens, education assists in increasing the financial and physical health of the family unit. This also assists to raise the age at which children are married off. In addition, the relationships that are built provide rich opportunities to walk alongside parents help them learn how to teach and train their children.
- Assist and help run our Brighter Future ESL program.
- Organize tutors and afterschool programming as well as assist in teaching ESL and other areas of expertise.
- Work with families to assisting and training them how to encourage their child with their schooling.
- Tracking of finances and budgeting.
- Learning language will be given priority.
- Biblical and theological training
- ESL training
- Teaching experience
- Cultural training
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.